Stitch Fix August 2015 - New Back-to-School Style

I LOVE Stitchfix.com!  In a nutshell, you pay a $20 styling fee, they send you 5 items (clothing, accessories, etc), you decide what you want to keep, and send back what you don't.  If you do decide to keep something, you get back your $20 styling fee as credit.  Want to learn more?  Check out their website.  Also, if you decide to try out this company, please consider using this link.  If you sign up under me I will receive $25 credit when your first fix ships.  I am so appreciative to all you who have already don't this.  Thank you so much!!

Here is what I received in my back-to-school stitch fix!!


Seriously?  How cute is this dress?  This is the Donna Morgan Kellen Dress.  Here's another shot.  


Wow, I make some seriously strange faces when I take my own photos.  I have a few cardigans that can be worn with this dress.  Do all teachers have a rainbow of cardigans like I do?





All three of these items arrived in this fix.  I am wearing the Liverpool Anita Skinny Pant.  I use to think that I have absolutely no business wearing skinny jeans.  But(t), these are so comfortable and sturdy that I can.  
The white shirt is Market & Spruce Jamie Button Down Cotton Shirt.  This shirt is lightweight and perfect under a dress or sweater.  
The scarf is cute.  That's Octavia Saira Skull Print Scarf. Yes, skull print.



And my favorite item from this stitch fix (of course it's a cardigan):
RD Style Cassi Open Cardigan.



I am in love with the elbow patches.  







I decided to try the shirt with a LBD and the necklace from my previous stitch fix.  This could be a first day outfit for me.  



And the styling cards.  





Want to get your stitch fix?  Click here.







Comments