Kickstarter Campaign - Bounty Hunter: Rise Up & Run

I am so excited/nervous/scared.  We just went live with our kickstarted campaign last night.  And I keep going back and forth between "What if we don't get fully funded?" and "What if we get fully funded?"



For those of you who might not know, I create games for my classroom.  It's my passion.  When I notice that my students are struggling with a concept, I try to brainstorm ideas for a game to help them.

I want all teachers to have access to these games without having to go through the hassle of printing, cutting, laminating, etc.  And not to mention teaching the rules to the students and then checking their work as they play.  Sometimes it's just not worth it.  But digital games are different.  Teachers won't have to cut and paste anything, just give a website and a code.  Done.

Unfortunately, game programmers and artists don't come free and we needed to have a kickstarted campaign.  We realized that just to get started we need about $2000 for all the business paperwork and the necessary computer equipment to complete the game.

Check out our campaign and if you find yourself moved please blog, tweet, and Facebook about it.  I would forever be grateful for your support.

Click here to see our kickstarted campaign.



Comments

  1. Nora & Micah:
    Good luck with the funding!
    I will put a link on my +Google page for you, I hope that helps.
    I am a college math instructor with a bunch of math friends.
    Yeah!
    picrustable
    (Kathryn)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment