Desmos Slope Review: Random Number Generator

 When we left for Christmas break, my students were struggling with slope.  I know I can't really move forward with graphing until they have a better understanding of determining slope, so I created the following Desmos activity.



CLICK HERE for the demos activity.

In this activity, each student receives their very own problems that are different than their classmate's problems.  I added a random number generator to do that.  

It also gives feedback to the teacher and the student when they get a problem correct.  

At the end of the activity there are 5 screens where I added a button so the students can practice as much as they need to for each type of given information (table, graph, equation, or ordered pairs).

Feel free to use this activity exactly the way that it is, or you can copy and paste any screens to create your own version.

Enjoy!!

Comments