Take What You Need

CLICK HERE for the file.

I started putting these posters up in my room.  At the bottom they can rip off the little piece of paper and take it with them...a physical representation of what they might need at that moment.  Things like love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, goodness, faithfulness, and self-control.  You know?  The fruits of the spirit.  But I had some room left, so I added success, understanding, sleep, motivation, support, courage, forgiveness, strength, and hope. 




I know I'm not actually giving the students these things they need, but I hope that in some small way, they know I care.  And I would give them these things if I could.  




I go through about one of these posters a week.  Sometimes I take a piece of paper and I wonder if the man who cleans my room at night has taken a few.  




Please, take and print what you need.



Comments