Pull Up Project: 1 Month Update

Here is my one month update for my pull up project.

Answers to FAQs

  • Yes, the students do ask me daily how my pull ups are coming along.  
  • Yes, the students have invited me to go to the weight room with them.
  • Yes, my family is very supportive of this project.  
  • No, I don't receive any negative comments.  I think those comments are out there but those people are too polite to actually say or write them to me.  I kind of wish they would so I could share them with my students.  It's okay...teachers have thick skin.  :)
I can do 1 pull up!!

I love this photo because at the time I didn't see my son's face as I was doing this pull up.  I started this project to inspire my students.  I have to remember there is someone else watching and learning from this project as well. 







Comments