Bounty Hunter - First Meeting

I met with my intern, yes intern, last week. The local community college has applied for an NSF grant.  With this grant, one of the college students will be completing his internship with me as his supervisor.  He will be heading the team that makes my classroom game Bounty Hunter digital.  He and I (and the rest of the team) will be meeting periodically to see how the game is coming along.  Hopefully, by the end of the semester we will have a working game.

Two days after our initial meeting he has started to create some of the artwork for the game along with discussion about navigation and tutorials on game play.

What's interesting is that this game started with a brainstorm session between me and my husband.  But when the discussion was brought to the two professors, the ideas sky-rocketed.  Now we have a lot of new ideas/rules for the game and need to have a clear set of rules to play test.  I can't even imagine how long it would take to create one version of the game, play test it, tweak it, play test the new version, tweak that, and on, and on, and on.  We're talking one semester here.


Comments