Twitter

I've been very quiet on Twitter.  The main reason is that I created the account to communicate with my students.  I would Tweet homework assignments (which you know I don't give) or upcoming events (like Flashback Days).  Anyway I have a bunch of students following me.

Then I started blogging and fell into this great bunch of other bloggers who also Tweet.  I feel that I can't really join in because I don't want my students to find my blog that has the occasional answer key.

In order to feel part of the in crowd I'm going to need to be more active on Twitter.  Therefore I created another Twitter account where I can feel more free to Tweet about my blog.

Want to find me?  I'm noraoswald.  See you on Twitter!!!

Comments

  1. I found you!! I think!! :) Come tweet with us! We're fun, I promise :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment